Our terms and conditions.
- These terms & conditions form the basis of the contract between Stone Circle Adventures and the client and cannot be varied, unless in writing by Stone Circle Adventures.
- By placing an online order with Stone Circle Ltd the client verifies that the client is over 18 years of age.
- Throughout this document, courses refers to courses being sold through the website. Please note there are further terms and conditions relating to courses for example course sales, conduct of participants etc., and these are outlined below.
DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF COURSES
- All descriptions and prices for items are correct and applicable at the point of sale. Stone Circle Adventures Ltd retains the right to change descriptions and prices as required.
- All photographs and descriptions of items are designed to show a true representation of the good or course. They however do not form part of the contract between Stone Circle Adventures Ltd and the client.
- All goods and courses are sold subject to availability. Any goods and courses sold that are not available will entitle the client to a full refund within 14 working days, (although we would aspire to refund you immediately subject to security checks).
- There is no contract between Stone Circle Ltd and the client until Stone Circle Ltd has received your order and you have received a confirmation email back to the address you provide.
- Stone Circle Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept orders from individuals or companies without further explanation.
- Stone Circle Ltd, its employees and other agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage including loss of profit or any other form of compensation.
- Stone Circle reserves the right to change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales, all changes will be made available for clients and potential clients to see on this website under the terms and conditions section.
- Please note these course terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions outlined above. The course terms and conditions continue to form the basis of the contract between Stone Circle Adventures Ltd and the client.
- Course participants must be over 18 years of age and must have a good standard of general fitness. Stone Circle Adventures Ltd cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred as a result of failure of clients to disclose medical conditions.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
- Booking will be confirmed on receipt of a booking form/online payment or payment in the centre with full payment (if course begins within 6 weeks), or a minimum deposit of 20% of the full course fee. Some higher value courses demand a higher non-returnable deposit due to the costs in marketing and operating the booking.
- All payments must be cleared before booking is confirmed, and the course must be paid for in full 4 weeks prior to the start date of the course.
- Stone Circle Adventures Ltd reserves the right to refuse any booking without giving a reason.
- In relation to a group booking a non-refundable deposit will be taken appropriate to group size to secure your booking.
- A contract is entered into with the person who is attending the course upon confirmation of the booking, this booking is non-transferable and charges will apply as outlined below if cancelled. Courses may not be re-sold or transferred to others in any manner.
CANCELLATION BY CLIENT
- If the client cancels for any reason up to 6 weeks before the start date of the course, the deposit will not be refunded.
- If the client does not pay the balance of the course fee within 6 weeks of the start date of the course, Stone Circle Adventures Ltd will consider the client to have cancelled.
- If the client cancels between 6 weeks and 4 weeks before the start of the course, then 50% of the full payment will be forfeited. If the client cancels less than four weeks before the start of the course then 100% of the course fee will be forfeited.
- The client acknowledges that such cancellation charges are reasonable due the need of Stone Circle Adventures Ltd to make substantial preparations in advance.
CANCELLATION AND ALTERATIONS BY STONE CIRCLE ADVENTURES LTD
- While Stone Circle Adventures Ltd will make every effort to run the courses as scheduled there may be circumstances (e.g. extreme weather conditions) when we are forced to cancel a course. In these circumstances, a full refund will be given, or an alternative date will be offered.
- Stone Circle Adventures Ltd expects its clients to behave in a safe and reasonable manner throughout the course, and not to jeopardise the enjoyment or the safety of other course participants. In particular:
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted, and clients must not be intoxicated at any time during the course.
- Clients are responsible for bringing adequate clothing and equipment to the course, as per the Kit List, which will be sent to all clients prior to the course.
- Clients must comply with all reasonable instructions and directions from the Instructors, and in particular no knives must be used until the Instructors are satisfied that the clients have been fully instructed in knife safety.
- No fires are to be lit without the express consent of the Instructors, and fires must not be left unattended at any time.
- Clients are requested to respect and to follow Stone Circle Ltd’s Environmental Policy.
- Clients are responsible for any equipment issued to them during the course, and will be liable for loss or breakage. All equipment must be handed back in the same condition it was issued in.
Failure to comply with the above may result in removal from the course, without refund, and Stone Circle Adventures Ltd will not be liable for any subsequent losses.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
- Stone Circle Adventures has £5,000,000 of Public Liability Insurance with a reputable Outdoors Activities insurer; a copy of the Insurance Certificate can be provided on request.
- The courses take place in a variety of habitats, and the client acknowledges that these environments are never completely hazard free. While Stone Circle Adventures makes every effort to minimise risks, we will not be held liable for accidents, mishaps or losses that are not a result of negligence on the part of Stone Circle Adventures, or for any accidents or losses which are due to client’s failure to follow the instructions of the Instructors.
- Stone Circle Adventures cannot be held responsible for any losses or damage to clients’ personal belongings, clothing, money or vehicles. Stone Circle Adventures recommends that clients consider taking out their own personal insurance if they require it.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they at arrive at the designated meeting point in a timely manner in order to be able to join the course.
- Stone Circle Adventures will not be responsible for any accidents or mishaps occurring to third parties taught by attendees of any Stone Circle Adventures course.
- Any Complaints should be directed in the first instance to the Instructors during the course, so that the issues can be resolved at the time.
- Any complaints that arise after the end of the course must be put in writing to Stone Circle Adventures within 28 days of the end of the course.
- Stone Circle Adventures will not be liable for in respect of any complaints received after this time.
- The Client agrees that any photographs taken by the Instructors during the course may be used by Stone Circle Adventures in promotional material, either printed or on the Internet.